Storybook sessions are about capturing an experience and the first part is choosing the right costume.
There are many great resources for finding costumes.
For more High End Costume Designs
And remember, you can always make your own (for the images of Cinderella before the ball, we picked out everything from a trip to Good Will).
Finally, I keep a few outfits on hand that are perfect for these sessions!
1. Cinderella – vintage blue and pink Cinderella style dress. Dress fits sizes 6-8 and has a silk bodice with a tulle skirt and silver stars.
2. Cinnamon Fairy Dress- Brown and pink tulle dress. Fits sizes 6-10. Mix and match with flower crown and wings.
3. The Little Plum Fairy Dress – Plum tulle fairy dress. Fits sizes 18 mos to 3T.
4. Springtime Fairy Dress – Yellow tulle dress with pink and light blue accents. Fits sizes 2T-6. Movable yellow flower that can be attached to the dress or clipped into the hair.
5. Summer Fairy – This dress is a mix of beige, pink and blue tulle with a lace front. Fits sizes 4-6. Large pink daisy can be clipped to the dress or into the hair. Mix and match with pink flower crown and wings.
6. Space Knight – For boys or girls sizes 6-8. Beige tunic with belt and brown hooded cape.
7. Winter Fairy Dress – Blue tulle dress. Fits sizes 6-8.
8. Mermaid – blue mermaid tail and bathing suit top. Fits sizes 4-10
50s Style Poodle Skirt Dress (with matching outfit for 18 in doll)
ga('create', 'UA-68806233-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');